The aims of CCASR
- Promoting, developing, and advancing the social sciences.
- Establishing the structures and intensities of threat perceptions and their associations with political attitudes, value orientations, public opinion, and personality traits.
- Studying the socio-economic, psychological, and political-psychological processes of social attitudes, patterns of political culture, value systems, and religiosity.
- Introducing an innovative approach to problematize different kinds of quality of life, national security challanges, and strategic issues in the Croatian society (ethnic, racial, social, political).
- Studying the security risks and challenges to security in Southeast Europe and the European Union.